Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happiness=Baby Michael, Melvin, and Sunday football ... and e-commerce

Two things happened today that may seem unrelated but I now know better. The first was my website, www.BluePawNation.com,  began accepting e-commerce. The second was ...
I came across the photo below on facebook. It is a picture of my brother in law Melvin and his beautiful son Michael.

Melvin has been an influential part of my family since I was a young teenager. Growing up with 3 older sisters, you may even say I adopted him as my big brother without letting him know. Over the years he has taught me so much about life, good character, and determination. I have to say I leave each conversation with Mel a better person. In fact, he is the reason I dedicated some time on a plane ride 2 years ago to simply think and write what came to mind on a blank piece of paper, when all I really wanted to do was watch the in flight movie.

What does the picture of Mel and Michael have to do with e-commerce? Well, the thought process, prompted by Mel, on that plane ride 2 years ago led me to today, November 8, e-commerce entrepreneurship of Blue Paw Nation, llc. Words cannot express how happy I am to have been given such an awesome opportunity. Now look at that smile on Baby Michael's face above. Really, really look at the smile on his face. It is so blissful and care free, and all he is doing is watching football with his dad Mel. That is all he needs to attain that level of happiness.

Blue Paw Nation is founded on the ideal that doing fun stuff with the ones you love "Makes the World Wag." If you know us then you know that is why we are here making the products we make. I couldn't have chosen a better picture to epitomize that sentiment more than Baby Michael, Melvin, and Sunday football.

Now get off the computer and go enjoy your family!

2 comments:

  1. Ang,

    You should have used the picture of Michael doing the Heisman pose!

    You're a good apple Sis and I wish you continued success! Thank you for all the nice things you said!

    Love ya,

    Mel Chris & Michael

    ReplyDelete